CSLC Membership Benefits
Your membership supports our efforts to provide educational and networking opportunities among human needs advocates at the Colorado State Capitol. Your dues make it possible for us to provide the following benefits:
- Pertinent and timely programs on key human needs issues. We offer a program every Monday from 12-1:15pm during the legislative session. During the ongoing pandemic, we will meet on Zoom.
- A voice in determining our legislative priorities. Members are entitled to vote on CSLC’s positions on legislation as well as to introduce bills for our consideration.
- A voice in determining our governance. Members are entitled to vote for members and officers of the CSLC Executive Committee.
- Listing in our online CSLC Member Directory.
- Signature and special events on key issues of the day. These events include our annual Lobbyist Luncheon and our Fall Forum on ballot issues and key issues of the day.
Renewing your membership or becoming a new member, is affordable and easy. Simply click the link above, print and complete the membership application and mail it to the address listed, along with the membership fee.