Let’s Talk Rural Health Care
Much has been said about the growing divide between urban and rural Colorado. In particular, the realities facing rural Coloradans with regard to their health care has been in the spotlight for quite some time now. From eye-opening statistics to harrowing profiles, there is clearly a case to be made for solutions specifically tailored to these communities to address health care costs. On Monday, a panel of experts and lawmakers will come together to discuss the health care realities facing many of our fellow Coloradans.
- Representative Dylan Roberts (D-Eagle)
- Representative Marc Catlin (R-Montrose)
- Sara Leahy, Director of Business Development at Colorado Rural Health Center
- John Ingold, Staff Write at The Denver Post
- Polly Anderson, Vice President of Strategy and Financing at Colorado Community Health Network