Your membership supports our efforts to provide educational and networking opportunities among human needs advocates at the Colorado State Capitol. Your dues make it possible for us to provide the following benefits:
- Pertinent and timely programs on key human needs issues. We offer a virtual program every Monday from Noon to 1:15 p.m. during the legislative session.
- A voice in determining our legislative priorities. Members are entitled to vote on CSLC’s positions on legislation as well as to introduce bills for our consideration.
- A voice in determining our governance. Members are entitled to vote for members and officers of the CSLC Executive Committee.
- Listing in our online CSLC Member Directory.
- Signature and special events on key issues of the day. These events include our annual Lobbyist Luncheon and our Fall Forum on ballot issues and key issues of the day.
Renewing your membership or becoming a new member is affordable and easy. To pay online simply click the corresponding button above for a $5 Student Membership , $25 Individual Membership or
$50 Organization Membership. Or complete the membership application and mail a check payable to CSLC to: CSLC P.O. Box 181032 Denver, Colorado 80218.
We’re the oldest actively engaged state legislative 401(C)3 working on behalf of supporting the important process of including citizens in understanding legislation before the Colorado General Assembly.
Please consider joining us on Mondays during the legislature’s 180 days of operation as we consider bills being initiated by the leadership of the community across the state. We meet from noon to 1:15pm every Monday beginning in early January until mid May.
Many of you have been involved as participating organizations and individuals and we’d love for you to become a member! And please recommend anyone who you wish to join us.
And we are always looking for new executive leadership committee members to help us plan the Monday meetings, and for communications event planning. Send recommendations for the CSLC executive leadership committee to Randleloeb@gmail.com with their contact information.
Colorado Social Legislative Committee
for questions call 720-837-7053